“Chicken Squash Mole”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Blaine, Minnesota, USA
“Chicken Squash Mole”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This meal was new to the menu. I love trying new foods but was hesitant about ordering this. Our staff person, Cesar said it was on of his favorites and if I didn't like it, he would bring me something else. It is SO good!!! Not spicy at all. Wonderful flavor and I could not believe how tender the chicken was. My biggest fear was eating all of this large portion. I did manage to bring half of it home for lunch another day. I don't know if it's permanently on the menu or something seasonal. I sure hope it there when I go back!! Serves was quick and prompt. They were happy to answer all our questions. It does tend to get noisy when there lots of people. I've been there before with a group of people and it was hard to hear the conversations.

• Visited November 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Salsa tasted like plain, canned tomatoes”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

If you look at my other reviews, you will see that I tend to grade on the high side, so I don't have much of a vocabulary when it comes to a restaurant that offers up "less than the best." Let's start with the good: My hysband had the mahi mahi tacos, he liked them. I had the Colorado beef fajitas I think t was called. I enjoyed my rice, LOVED the refried beans, I nearly inhaled that. The beef in sauce was okay, but I can get "okay" at home. It was served with 4, warm flour tortillas. It was a decent dinner, and not expensive. It all boiled down to the salsa: No chunks, no onion, no cilantro, no peppers. Bland. For us, when we eat Mexican, the salsa is the deciding factor that determines if we will ever go back. Little contact with staff, it was seat yourself. But the waitress was nice, prompt, no complaints.

• Visited October 2013
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Lunch with my daughter and granddaughter”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Around 1:30 on a Thursday after shopping we decided to try this restaurant for lunch with excellent lunch prices til 3:00 p.m. We weren't even seated and the waiter provided chips and salsa and asked for our drink order. We ordered Fiesta Beef Salad, Fajita Chicken Salad and Spanish Rice. The meals came quick and they were beautifully presented and a huge serving size, enough for us to share with my grandbaby and take home leftovers. My daughter normally won't set foot in a Mexican Restaurant but she vowed to return to this place. We were seated in a quiet back table per our request as our 1-y/o can be noisy and messy. Our waiter Carlos was fantastic with his service. Yum, the guacamole was light and tasty too. If you sign up for their email, you can get a free appetizer.

• Visited September 2013
Riverside, California
“Just Good Food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

For a commercial Mexican restaurant this is one of the best. I love their Chips and Salsa and the choices of food is very good. Mind you it's not your down home, hole in the wall Mexican restaurant but it ain't bad, not at all.

Visited August 2013
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Every time we come here we are thrilled with the food and service.. its really fast service.. good prices and there are usually always coupons if you watch for them... go to their website and get your free app..

• Visited July 2013