“Wonderful best western plus”

Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Coon Rapids
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great great and great. I am a diamond member with best western and this hotel has a different view.I was greeted for being a best western memeber, I also got a gift bag upon check in, and I was upgraded to a 2 room suite. This is the reason I will always stay in best western. Excellent breakfast. Great and clean room. Most important, excellent customer service. I will be back!

• Stayed: October 2013
GMFaheem, Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear guest,

When your a diamond member with Best Western, it is required to have a gift bag as a thank you for being a Best Western Member and also if we do have a suite available, you get an automatic upgrade for the same price. I want to thank you for your wonderful comments and I also want to thank my staff for keeping our members and our guests happy. Once again, thank you so much for your wonderful words and we look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids MN.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is from intermittent business travel stays from June to November. I first stayed at the hotel next door. It was just a bit less expensive, but after a few days a weak wifi issue caused me to inquire at Best Western, and I moved there. I couldn't have been happier with the move! I only stayed a week at a time, but it made a great difference. The staff is so helpful to me. I have been in regular rooms, as well as suite rooms, and I like both. The hotel in general is very clean, and the pool/hot tub area is large, clean, and wonderful. The breakfast entree is rotated each day, unlike the hotel next door, and I really like the omelates. The fitness center actually has, although small, a universal weight machine, in addition to the typical cardio equipment. When I happened to get into a room with a rather weak wifi signal, I mentioned it to a clerk in passing. The next day Faheem, the general manager, asked me about it when I got in, and immediately connected a wifi router to the LAN cable in my room. I was kind of blown away by that, hotel wifi is often a problem in my travels. There is a nice room by the desk stocked with amenities, snacks and ice cream! for purchase 24/7. I am headed back tomorrow, and going straight to the Best Western!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words and compliments. Being a best western plus is truly a gift for us. We make sure every guest that stays with us, has a memorable stay. We are in a process of getting WiFi boosters which not a lot of hotels has. Your always welcome at your 2nd home. We look forward to welcome you back. Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids, MN.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I'm not one to usually go out of my way and give a review, but this place truly deserves it. Very rarely does one experience an overall excellent experience. I stayed at this for two nights and boy did I enjoy my stay. The gentlemen at the front desk was very pleasant. He was so patient, while searched for almost five minutes for my credit card in my purse. The room was very nice and clean and quiet. I snored like a baby all night. House keeping was great. I did not even had to ask for more towels or sheets the lady came in with them even with more shampoo and conditioner. They had a nice quiet gym too where I worked out. Ohhhhhh and the complimentary breakfast, they had some yummy stuff, bagels, coffee, orange juice, sausage, and even doughnuts!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
GMFaheem, Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN. We are so appreciative to receive such positive feedback about our property. We think of ways to improve our service and quality even better. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had blocked a set of rooms for my wedding recently and couldn't be more impressed and happy with how we, along with our guests were treated. My bridal suite was huge and was perfect for getting ready on my wedding day. Faheem (General Manager) even offered us the meeting room the next day for gift opening and so we could spend some more time with our family and friends. The prices were reasonable, the hotel was quiet, clean and very nice and in a great location close to many restaurants as well. I can't say enough about my experience and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you for making things so easy for me and my guests!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMFaheem, Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Angie,

Thank you so much for your wonderful group staying with us. The most perfect wedding we had. Everyone was wonderful and your always welcome anything that we can do. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and we look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids MN.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was so pleased with the service from all the staff & the manager! The entire motel was so clean, well-managed and everyone was so cordial & helpful. Great location, great breakfast, great pool, hot tub & fitness room....great, great, great!!! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will stay again on future trips to see my granddaughter!!
I did forget my contoured neck pillow at home but the Manager told me the pillows they had would be great. He was right....the pillows were awesome & I slept like a baby!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments on TripAdvisor following your visit with us earlier in the month. Your wonderful for your wonderful comments. Your always welcome to our hotel. I am happy to hear that you had a great time and we look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids MN.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

general manager and staff were most pleasant and helpful to make our stay most comfortable. Our group consisted of 40 people and all were complimentary of the hotel.
GM assisted in printing boarding passes for those who traveled from airport, provided local directions, restaurant info and always offered help or assistance if needed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
FaheemAmini, Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN. It was a pleasure having you guys at our hotel. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids MN.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I contacted the hotel two weeks in advance of my arrival date to insure that everything was ok. They were very friendly and I was able to secure a late checkout time as well. Upon my arrival I was more than pleased with the hotel as it has a nice little gym and breakfast area that lasts until 10am. But what pleased me the most was that the staff was very cordial and very accommendating. They took the time to map out for me the local transportation to and from the hotel, to the Mall of America and then to the airport. That saved me a lot of time and money. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I got what I hoped to get and I was more than pleased.
JSW

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
FaheemAmini, Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN. We really appreciate your wonderful words and I am very proud of my staff for making everything possible and clean for our little property. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coon Rapids
Comfort Suites
#1 of 1 in Ramsey
Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids
Best Western Plus Minneapolis-Northwest

Been to Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel? Share your experiences!