“November 14 - 16 Anoka Trip”

Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Coon Rapids
GreenLeadersGold level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Peculiar, Missouri
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Easy to find via GPS device or Google Maps. This is a fairly narrow property located within walking and short driving distance of just about any retail establishment you may need. Well-lit, with ample parking for cars and light trucks. Not really set up for larger vehicles and vehicles with trailers, although you could probably occupy many parking spots along the NW side in a pinch.

Lobby clean and bright, check-in seamless, Laurie at the front desk was extremely courteous, efficient, and helpful (and that Minnesota accent, oh my...).

Hallways clean, no unusual odors. Room spacious, carpeting clean, bathroom clean and well-stocked with fresh towels, bedding clean & fresh, bed comfortable. Mid-sized flat screen TV, small 'fridge, Wi-Fi with good throughput. No unusual noises overnight, no traffic noises.

Typical breakfast fare, check out a little strange; although I do not usually use the "express check out" cards, thought I would try it. Signed the card, presented it at the front desk on my way out and still had to wait for and sign an additional document. No big deal, but what is the point of the "express check out?"

I have found the hotels in and around Minneapolis to be relatively expensive, but will stay at this property again when necessity forces me into the Minneapolis area.

Heads up: the traffic in and around Minneapolis during peak hours is incredible. I-80 south of Chicago during rush hour can be bad, and anywhere around St. Louis and Dallas during peak hours is annoying, but Minneapolis traffic is ridiculous.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
FaheemAmini, Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care is our highest priorities and it is always great to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned. Thank you so much for staying with us and hope to see you soon!
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Last week I was at the hotel and I didn't know much about the area, where to go? where to eat? what to visit? and how to get to where I want to go?
The staff promptness was amazing!!! They created a list with a large variety of places where I could go an enjoy my self, moreover they were so willing to print out directions and give me lots of hints about different things that I could do.
I had few international guests with me and the staff were so culturally tuned to the things that my guests might like to do or places they might like to go see or visit.
I was going to this trip thinking that I will get bored but the staff really helped me out to make it a fun and enjoyable trip. Thank you so much!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Pine City, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stayed for state softball tournement. It was litterally the best hotel that I have stayed in. Chad at the front desk went out of his way to get us the things that we needed. When we thought our fridge didn't work he got another one and was going to bring it to our room. The hotel was beautiful! The rooms were wonderfully clean and great as far as space. I loved this place and will stay here as much as I can.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
MaryTourville, Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, August 11, 2012
Thanks so much for letting us know you were well taken care of by Chad, and the rest of our Staff - even more so during the busiest week of the summer! We all enjoyed hosting your Softball Team, and especially that you all felt "at home"... looking forward to your next Tournament!
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Faheem at the front desk not only saved us from a sticky situation, he made our stay a great one. Our reservation at another hotel (country inn) was lost 2 days before our stay, and they did nothing to fix it. Best western not only found us a room they upgraded it for free. The room was clean, the bed comfy, and the service was stupendous. Thanks faheem.

• Stayed July 2012
MaryTourville, Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and yes - our Front Desk Staff are indeed ready and willing to do what it takes to turn your misfortune into a positive experience! I am grateful that Faheem went the extra mile and took good care of you and your family, as he always does.
Welcome to our Best Western family, and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area!
Long beach California
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great Place...This Hotel really made my business trip very enjoyable and comfortable. The.Staff was wonderful and accommodating...Customer service was top notch...Best Ever. The room was very clean and comfortable and well equipped. When you are away from home on a business trip this is the kind of place you want to be in...I was extremely pleased with this hotel and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of our Property! Our Staff takes great pride in providing the kind of service and accommodations to make your business trip enjoyable. We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next visit!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We usually like to stay at Hampton Inns but there were none in this area. Based on the reviews of the hotels in this area on Trip Advisor we decided to stay at the Best Western. We were very pleased, the hotel was very clean, quiet and reasonably priced. The manager was very personable and gave us some great tips on places to eat in the area. The breakfast was typical, much like you would find at a Hampton. All and all a good place to crash for a night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
FaheemAmini, Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your kind words. Please be sure to visit us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coon Rapids
Comfort Suites
#1 of 1 in Ramsey
Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Shoreview

Been to Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel? Share your experiences!