Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel
$134
$93
$67
$65
All reviewsfront deskrestaurants and shoppingnice pool areagolf tournamentthe hotel is cleangrocery storehome away from homefitness roomno issuestwin citiessausagethe breakfast areahot tubbed was very comfortablecontinental breakfasta great stayhave stayed here many times
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great Place...This Hotel really made my business trip very enjoyable and comfortable. The.Staff was wonderful and accommodating...Customer service was top notch...Best Ever. The room was very clean and comfortable and well equipped. When you are away from home on a business trip this is the kind of place you want to be in...I was extremely pleased with this hotel and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you so much for your review of our Property! Our Staff takes great pride in providing the kind of service and accommodations to make your business trip enjoyable. We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We usually like to stay at Hampton Inns but there were none in this area. Based on the reviews of the hotels in this area on Trip Advisor we decided to stay at the Best Western. We were very pleased, the hotel was very clean, quiet and reasonably priced. The manager was very personable and gave us some great tips on places to eat in the area. The breakfast was typical, much like you would find at a Hampton. All and all a good place to crash for a night.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
FaheemAmini, Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your kind words. Please be sure to visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

I priced hotels in the area for a stay over Easter weekend. This priced the best. I was so greatly suprised at what a nice, modern, well-kept hotel this was. Faheem checked us in and out. Was so very friendly. The rooms were clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. No improvements are needed at this facility. Will make it a point to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while we were in business trip. Great customer services. We will come back

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2012

#1) Amazing greeting by Hameed who I later found out is the manager and he works various shifts. You would think it was his hotel and he was a Chamber of Commerce Member of the community. Filled me in on all the services in the hotel and in addition he provided me with places to eat in the community. I was treated with respect by all the staff from maintenance to house keeping and given a family loved farewell. My king sized room had a great bed and the cable TV was great. The hot tub was hot, the pool was clean and the Wi-fi was fast. The Business Centre was well supplied and everything worked! Extremely close to all shopping and restaurant needs. Outside the city of Minneapolis and very peaceful. Had an issue with some hockey families one evening not monitoring their kids but it was dealt with efficiently and effectively. Clean halls, clean floors, clean room. I stayed for three nights and also received a promotional rate for that as well. I am returning!!!!!

Room Tip: Pictures in the Best Western.com are accurate. This hotel is bright!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple