“okay sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We have not had the hibachi at Osaka so I can only comment on the sushi. It is good but not fantastic. Presentation is ok, not especially artistic or creative. They do have a large selection of rolls; we like to try different combinations. The hibachi side can get very loud, which makes the sushi side loud. There are a row of booths right next to the area where people are waiting to be seated, not ideal and again, can be loud. The service was good but it seemed our waitress had nearly all the booths in the sushi area, she was really working hard to be attentive.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We ate here one night. I and my daughter both had some sushi. My wife and son did not. Both my daughter and I ended up throwing up our entire meal just hours later. We will not be going here again

1  Thank Gregg P
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Has a bad experience here and do not recommend it!

Probably explains why no one is here over the lunch hour.

Was served COLD shrimp tempura with my bento box which tells me that it was likely just sitting stacked in back.

Also, the fake crab in the California Roll was grey. Seriously.

My steak was cooked good.

I would be lying if I did not question whether I'll be sick in a few hours.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is one of our favorite sushi restaurants in the metro area. (We aren't hibachi fans, so I haven't tried that.) The size of the rolls are very generous and the price reflects that. I'm not sure why some reviewers think it isn't authentic. If the fish is fresh, you can't screw up sashimi and the rolls are some of the same you will find in any sushi restaurant whether high end or not. The presentations are very beautiful and the service has always been excellent. Go during happy hour in the late afternoon. The prices are much better and you'll have the place to yourself.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We dined on the *sushi* side and not the *hibachi* side, so this review is only for that. If you are after authentic Japanese sushi, skip this place. The sushi was bland and the rice mixture for the sushi was tasteless---in a nutshell, not even close to good. The gyoza (fried pork dumplings) were tasty, though.