“Better than average.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Harvest Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Better than average.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Nice place. Better than average Bar Food. Good wings. Try the dry rubbed wings. I like the chicken sandwich. Rich moist chicken and smokey Gouda cheese. Great happy hour. Nice selection of discounted appetizers. Fine selection of beers. Nice patio overlooking the golf course. On our rotation of Happy Hour stops.

• Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food as always”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We have been to this restaurant many different times for lunch and dinner and it doesn't disappoint. It may have been busy but we had great service and great food for dinner on a Saturday night.

“Off night?”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is the second time in about 6 months that we have visited the Harvest Grill. I love the look and overall ambiance of the place, and the first time we visited in February, the food was exceptional and the service was outstanding. I don't know what happened, but I am sad to report that after this visit I will not be back. Appetizer was good, not great ( but it's hard to ruin buffalo wings). The macaroni and cheese bake entree that one of us ordered was soupy and bland, bland, bland. The chicken wild rice soup was flavorless -- think a pint of cream poured over some rice and chicken chunks. My order of a rotisserie chicken melt was brought as a rotisserie chicken dinner on overcooked veggies. I had it sent back, again asking for the chicken melt, and this time it was brought over as a veggie chicken wrap. I didn't bother sending it back again, as the rest of my party was almost finished eating. The wrap was soggy, tasteless, and almost void of any fillings other than watery shredded lettuce. It wasn't because the place was busy-- in fact it was less than half full when we got there. Oh, and an FYI -- the chicken dinner I sent back? It was still sitting under the warmer lights in the kitchen when we left -- I'm assuming waiting for someone else to order it??

“Reservations don't matter!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I made reservations for 7pm, party of 6. When we arrived (15 min. early), the hostess said some golfers took our table, even though it was supposedly marked with a reserved sign. She never appologized, just said we could wait for an available table. We kept questioning her about getting the manager. After asking 3 times & saying that I would go talk to the schmucks that took the table, then she finally got the manager. He wasn't going to help, but finally did. He got us free drinks & asked the people to finish because we had reservations. Once we were seated, the service was fine & food was good.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Go out of your way for this place!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

THe Harvest Grill is a newly remodeled restaurant in the Bunker Hills golf course just a block of Main Street in Coon Rapids. The food is sumptious! We have tried their fish sandwich,prime rib and barbecue ribs-all great. The price is right for lunches and prime rib is 19.99 every Friday. It's a nice place to meet with friends or go after church for brunch buffet on weekends. Also,outdoor seating which is hard to find!

• Visited March 2013