“Hit or Miss - take a chance as you may be surprised”

Sarna's Classic Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Have visited Sarna's 4 different times and still waiting for the perfect meal there. The food can be great, but the service is have been below average. Seems the wait help tends to be MIA as you have to flag someone down.

On our visit last Friday, the service as awesome, but I think we were lucky to get a season waitress. My wife and I ordered the prime rib special. Salad was great, but someone messed up on the roll as it was ice cold and very flaky. When our prime rib was serve, my wife & I were disapointed as our cuts were very very fatty even with a silver dollar size circle of fat in the middle of our slice. A manager type must have delivered our bake potatoes, as I commented on the amount of fat be served. He replied that they were disappointed with the meat that was delivered and cutting the meat alittle thicker - how am I to tell if I got more meat Meat tasted great - very tender, but it still rub me that specials get served poorer cuts of meat.

If you room for dessert - share a slice of carrot cake - it is out of the is world!!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This restaurant is very appealing visually. Both the outside and inside are very nice. I live about 4 miles away and this is one of my favorite places to eat. The salads are good, particularly the oriental chicken salad, and the chicken salad sandwich is also a good choice. They have crab legs on Wednesdays and on selected weekend days, and they are very good. I have had the prime rib and like that, particularly since they are able to find me a well-done end cut.

They also have a happy hour, so drinks and beers can be less expensive.

There are cheaper places to eat, but this place is work the extra dollars.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We went because we had a groupon coupon. I had never heard of it but am so glad I found this place. It is in an unusual place not near any major freeway but worth the drive. We were seated quickly on a Saturday night as they hold their bar tables for diners. Our server was fantastic. He was always attentive and full of sugestions. Our food was fantastic and the price was surprising for the quality. We will definitely make this a frequent place to eat as it is not too far from our home. We had the prime rib and a ribeye and both were cooked perfectly. Try this place you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

The food is top rate and the service is impeccable. There is a wide selection of food and beverage from which to choose.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

If you like excellent quality food, friendly service, and a place to enjoy time with friends this is the place. Nice background music, an inviting atmosphere where you can actually talk and have conversation.

Locally owned and operated. Customer Service is of great importance to the owners. Witnessed this personally on my last visit and had the privilege and honor to meet the owners. My greatest respect to them.