“Pleasantly Surprised!!”

MIller's Corner Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2013

There are alot of Burger Places that claim to have the best, this one just may be up there! While working at my part-time job we decided on this place (because my co-worker has eaten there before). Ordered the food and picked it up and it was ready when I got there, no waiting around. The place is small and quaint and quiet busy, very nice neighborhood bar/grill. I had the Bacon and Bleu burger... OMG, as full as I was I didn't want to put it down. For my burger and choice of side - $7.00. Will be going back soon and maybe - just maybe try something different.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Only the name has changed from Albert's to Miller's. Same great burgers, deep fried PB&J and the same wonderful Staff.

Not the same packaged burgers you get at the chains.

KEEP IT LOCAL.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Had the gator burger, and wasn't a very big fan. The waitress was very friendly, and the place was small but welcoming. They cook the food right behind the bar. It was a good experience and at least I can say that I've eaten alligator, but I probably wouldn't order a gator burger again, here or anywhere!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

If you're looking for the classic, neighborhood bar/grill characteristic of the Midwest, Albert's fits the bill nicely. The bartenders/cooks are very welcoming, and we felt right at home. The pork tenderloin sandwich was very good, as were the fries, and the deep-fried peanut butter sandwich was a fun little adventure, but if you're looking for the alligator burger mentioned in many of the previous reviews, you'll be disappointed; they don't serve those anymore.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Always great burgers.

Love the deep fried PBJ. If you like a great dessert this is it.