“Great food, so so service, lacking atmosphere.”
Review of Royal Orchid

Royal Orchid
Cuisines: Thai
Description: (763)789-9999RoyalOrchid@thebestthaifood.com
Description: (763)789-9999RoyalOrchid@thebestthaifood.com
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I was just looking for a Thai restaurant for a Sunday afternoon meal. First impression was that the decorations are simply boring, nothing Thai about it. Furniture could be from a diner. The waiter couldn't recommend much and was busy reading a paper rather than refilling my water. But at least the food was great, very tasty. Won't be back though.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a great Thai dinner. I had a Crab Leg Stir Fry, and my wife had Coconut Noodles with Chicken. The food was excellent, and so was the service. The staff was very friendly. The spring rolls had just been made fresh, and were great, too. It was our second time here, and we'll be going back.

1  Thank ChazHo
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Family run, Royal Orchid will keep you coming back for more. Super fresh spring rolls to home made desserts and everything else in between, every bite is scrumptious. Even the tea is special with a hint of sweet and citrus. My favorites so far are the Panang and Green Curries. I hear that the Tri-flavored fish is special. I'll try that next time. The lunch specials for around $6 come with fresh, lightly cooked vegetables on the side. Perfect healthy, lunch size. See you there!

1  Thank MissDahlia
Reviewed September 8, 2012

It was out first time here. I had Panang Curry with chicken, and my wife had Cashew Stir Fry with chicken, and we both LOVED our food!

1  Thank ChazHo