“Mediocre Cloquet”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Cloquet

Super 8 Cloquet
Super 8 Cloquet
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Cloquet

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Lakeland, Minnesota
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Outstanding staff - very friendly, helpful, and cheerful. My room was clean, a bit worn around the edges, plenty of space, microwave included (no fridge). New flat screen tv in the room, but practically impossible to plug in a laptop or any other electrical device and use it in the actual room. An odor hangs in the air about the entire property - that odor of cigarette smoke that just can't be eliminated. Despite that, my non-smoking room did not smell of smoke. The bed was comfortable but the pillows seemed old and well used. During my stay it was quiet and restful. Typical Super 8 breakfast with waffle maker, cold cereals, boiled eggs, yogurt, juices, toasts. Easy on and off I-35, close to Wal-mart, Applebees, gas stations, and other restaurant options. Walk to Perkins.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Chipley, Florida
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I traveled to cloquet mn in march of last year,we arrived at the super 8 from the very start these people made me feel so welcome,we were here at this motel for 30days and I k new everyone by first name.These guys spoiled me totally,since having such a great experience with cloquets super 8 I have based every motel off the quality of service and cleanliness of this motel,the breakfast was awsome the service was wonderful and the stay was out of this world,I felt like I came as a visitor and left as a friend..these guys are great,jessica,jr,and all the rest of the crew thanks for spoiling us and our hoss...keep up the good work..

Room Tip: no problem with getting a good room theyre all great,i know this motel inside and out its a great pl...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Floodwood, Minnesota
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I had to stay in the Super 8 in Cloquet, MN due to a snow event that kept me from going home. I didn't get there until midnight and had to get up and go again before 6 am. I was tired and cold when I arrived. The young man who was working behind the desk was named Joe. He greeted me with a smile, introduced himself and called me by name (probably only guest expected that time of night but it meant a lot). I needed a remote battery for the TV and he responded immediately; so polite and with that smile. In the morning I went to check out and he was still there. He'd been up all night while I slept in my very comfortable accommodations. He had to be tired but still smiling he pointed out the breakfast he had put out, and wished me a good day. Joe is an excellent person to work for you. He conveys warmth and caring and makes a weary traveler feel like they really matter and are appreciated. Judy Johnson RN

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cloquet
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Carlton
BEST WESTERN Bridgeview Hotel
Comfort Inn West
Comfort Inn West
#12 of 33 in Duluth

Been to Super 8 Cloquet? Share your experiences!