“Monday night burgers”

Applebee's
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in Cloquet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Last night we had the burger special....any burger on the menu for $5.99. It comes with a side of your choice. We even called ahead and picked it up car died...just like the old carhop service! We both had the Philly burger...they even made it for me with no onions! I ordered mine with a baked potato and my husband had fries...needless to say...it was awesome! This $12.58 total cost meal for two was worth every penny!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Ate here with our young family. Arrived before 5 and we lucked into happy hour! A beer was much needed after shopping with kids all day and for 3.50 it was a good deal! Kids dinners were 4.69 each and had lots to choose from and hubby and I took advantage of the "2entrees and an appetizer" for 20! Food was hot and tasty. No complaints.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

My family has given Applebee's of Cloquet several chances, but every time we eat there at least one of us is disappointed. Our most recent visit it was me who was disappointed with my bacon cheeseburger and fries, a pretty hard order to mess up I believe. We also had to wait 20 minutes to order, another 15 minutes to get drinks, and it wasn't that busy (several open tables and booths). The fries were extremely greasy, many weren't done = limp and soggy. I would have sent the fries back, but the waitress was nowhere to be found until she brought the check. My son said she hung out at the bar our entire meal chatting with another employee and a couple guys at the bar.This was the last time our family will ever dine here.

1  Thank kyj147
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Good hot food and a clean place from the bathroom to the dinning area.The staff was friendly and keep our sodas full and let us enjoy eating without asking every two minutes.steak and wraps tasted good and did not feel rushed to eat.I enjoyed eating there.This was the second time We have eaten there in the last 4 months.Good family food.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

In the middle of the afternoon food less than warm had to wait 15 minutes for refill in beverages, and even longer to check out waitress seemed to have disappeared. Place appears to be clean good level for music colorful however food and service are slipping. Total of 4 tables so for the poor food and service really no excuse.