“Great food and service!!!”
Review of JAC'S Bar & Grill

JAC'S Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Chatfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Our group of 8 people stopped here for lunch, and the food was wonderful!! Fast and friendly service too!! Good job Jac's!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We appreciate how fast JACs can prepare our burger meals. When I am too busy or too tired to cook dinner, we call JACs and order burger meals. We head down immediately to pay and pick up the food, and it's ready to go, hot and fresh. What a treat it is to enjoy it on the front porch on a summer evening. They even make the fries extra crispy for us. :)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

On a busy Sat eve 2 of us got seated quickly. Food is casual burgers, sandwichs, home made pizzas. Food was served piping hot. Yummy turkey, cheese on grilled cranberry wild rice bread and skinny sweet potatoe fries (without the usual sugary cinnamon). He had chopped sirloin steak with fries. Both of us enjoyed our food. Atmosphere is warm and bright. Seems like old building, right on main street. Noted families with little kids so they accommodate them.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

My social media posting:

I've never done this. Even when I was a poor college student, I always gave a tip to my server. The streak ended today.

I'm also a small business owner. I have great pride in serving clients with the best possible service possible. When I can't meet their expectations, I do what's necessary to make it right.

It's not my style to speak negatively of others and especially a small businesses trying to make a decent living. But....

Our experience at Jac's in Chatfield today was arguably the most awful display of customer service that I've personally experienced. It was actually laughable in some ways. We kept patiently waiting for them to right the ship, from speaking to the server to finally the manager, who arrogantly addressed our frustration with a sense of "that's how it is today."

Won't go into details beyond that other than to say this. I will make it a point to display my displeasure on every rating site possible. And if you're reading this, frankly, I'd steer clear. If I can reach just a few who avoid this place due to my comments, I've done what is right.

Date of visit: October 2017
3  Thank 770erichh
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We stopped to have a quick dinner. The service was fast and the server was friendly. The mushroom swiss burger was the best I have had in a while. The french fries were hot and very good

Date of visit: August 2017