“Very good & fast casual supper on busy Sat eve”
Review of JAC'S Bar & Grill

JAC'S Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Chatfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 29, 2018

On a busy Sat eve 2 of us got seated quickly. Food is casual burgers, sandwichs, home made pizzas. Food was served piping hot. Yummy turkey, cheese on grilled cranberry wild rice bread and skinny sweet potatoe fries (without the usual sugary cinnamon). He had chopped sirloin steak with fries. Both of us enjoyed our food. Atmosphere is warm and bright. Seems like old building, right on main street. Noted families with little kids so they accommodate them.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

My social media posting:

I've never done this. Even when I was a poor college student, I always gave a tip to my server. The streak ended today.

I'm also a small business owner. I have great pride in serving clients with the best possible service possible. When I can't meet their expectations, I do what's necessary to make it right.

It's not my style to speak negatively of others and especially a small businesses trying to make a decent living. But....

Our experience at Jac's in Chatfield today was arguably the most awful display of customer service that I've personally experienced. It was actually laughable in some ways. We kept patiently waiting for them to right the ship, from speaking to the server to finally the manager, who arrogantly addressed our frustration with a sense of "that's how it is today."

Won't go into details beyond that other than to say this. I will make it a point to display my displeasure on every rating site possible. And if you're reading this, frankly, I'd steer clear. If I can reach just a few who avoid this place due to my comments, I've done what is right.

Date of visit: October 2017
3  Thank 770erichh
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We stopped to have a quick dinner. The service was fast and the server was friendly. The mushroom swiss burger was the best I have had in a while. The french fries were hot and very good

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Nice location, very good service and the specials were not just low priced, it was good food. Even the beer selection was good.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy going to Jac's and food is great. Unfortunately last time I was there the waitress was just wonderful until she forgot to order our food. Super bummed since we couldn't wait for her to have it cooked because my friend and I both had a babysitter we had to get back for. Otherwise, love this place!

Date of visit: March 2017