“It was one of the smallest Super 8 properties that I have...”
Review of Super 8 Chaska

Super 8 Chaska
Super 8 Chaska
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chaska
Wisconsin Rapids
“It was one of the smallest Super 8 properties that I have...”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

It was one of the smallest Super 8 properties that I have ever booked. It was older but very well kept.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Minneapolis
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The walls are paper thin and you can hear your neighbors conversations. It was really annoying late at night when the guy next door was on the phone and swearing every other word. I realize the swearing is not the management responsibility, but the walls are too thin, and the guy was only speaking in a regular voice, not shouting. When we walked into the room, the room was clean, but then I had to kill at least 10 box elder bugs, and there were a ton by the window. Now, I realize this is the season, however, I expect them to have a bug service if they are that bad-gross! I am a MN native, so I am fully aware of the box elders, but you can avoid them from getting into your house. They obviously need new windows! I could hear people walking up and down the halls all night, no quiet time at this place! When we checked in, I had asked for second floor to feel safer, and he said they were booked and that second floor is smoking. Um...okay...We were booked for two nights, but after a sleepless night, we decided to move to a different hotel. Very nicely, I told the front desk I would like to check out, and he took the keys from me and threw them on the back counter. Then, took a step back and folded his arms like he couldn't believe I was checking out! I never mentioned anything abort the bugs, or the noisy neighbor. All, I wanted to do was get out. Very rude front desk! If you are looking for an inexpensive place and don't mind the box elders or noisy neighbors, this is your place, else find a different hotel!

• Stayed September 2012

Travelers are raving about these Chaska hotels

RIVER FALLS
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Place was clean, Recliner in the room 206 was from a goodwill and should have been burned 15 years ago.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thunder Bay
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Travelling with my parents, wife and daughter, I had 2 rooms booked for us. I tried to check in and I was grilled with rude intrusive questions about why I needed 2 rooms, who were the people with me, am I going to damage the rooms etc. Ridiculous questions, I've travelled all over North America and never had an experience like this. I booked the rooms with Wynham Reward point so I have to assume he didn't like that? Anyways, no way was I dealing with this guy, I immedieatly called another hotel and moved on. I ended up losing my Wyndham points.

Can't comment on rooms, never made it inside! Lol.

Don't take the risk, stay away.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chaska
Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center
#6 of 12 in Shakopee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis/Shakopee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chanhassen
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie

Been to Super 8 Chaska? Share your experiences!