“Typical Applebee's - good food, decent prices” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Minneapolis, MN
“Typical Applebee's - good food, decent prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is a very typical Applebee's. The food is generally good, prices fair, and service decent. My boyfriend and I usually do the 2 for $20. I'm impressed that the chefs manage to get the little steak grilled medium rare consistently. The onion rings are yummy.

• Visited September 2013

Chaska, Minnesota, United States
“Undercooked or Overcooked...you decide!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I am a single mom so going out to dinner is a special treat for my 4 kids and I. We went to Applebee's in Chanhassen last fall and the food was terrible, I told the kids "never again!' Then last winter we were going to go to BWW next door and they were closed due to a water heater issue so I reluctantly agreed to give Applebee's another try. Big Mistake! Of the food we ordered, I had a wrap, my kids had burgers and corn dogs. The food took forever to arrive and when it did, one of my daughters corn dogs did not arrive and she had to wait even longer. My wrap was so soggy on the bottom it was mushy and doughy I couldn't eat it, had to open it up and eat it with a fork. My 2 children's burgers were burnt to a crisp. My one daughter didn't feel well and only ate half her corn dog. Since my wrap wasn't the greatest I decided I'd rather eat her corn dog and when I bit it the batter was raw.

Now, I have vowed to never ever eat at Applebee's again however a few months ago reluctantly went to one in Coon Rapids because we were to meet friends there before our kids hockey game. I was totally floored at how GOOD their food was! So I've come to the conclusion that it's just the cooks at the one in Chanhassen that are so bad...too bad because the restaurant itself is pretty nice and in a good location.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Shannon W
Chaska, Minnesota
“Love Their 2 for $20”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We usually order the 2 for $20 and love the food and the price. The food is very good and there are many types of food to make a selection from.

Visited February 2013
Chanhassen, Minnesota
“BEST OF THE BEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

This place has got the customer service nailed down..they know how to bring back customers...they have great happy hours...my wife and I come back to this establishment again and again and just for good measure again! We love our Chanhassen Applebees and any other one we have visited!!!!!!

Visited January 2013
Arizona
“A lesser Appplebees”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Saturday night so the place was busy. Hostess was friendly like most Applebees. Waitresses was nice and everything went as usual. Got our meals and had to wait a few minutes because we had no silverware. Started eating and it was luke warm. Tasty but would have been delicious is it was hot. My wife said her meal was not very warm either. Usually, Applebees delivers a HOT meal but the Chanhassen location seems to fail in delivering hot food time and again. Given it was a Saturday night and busy, I can't understand why meals would be sitting in the back getting cold.......

• Visited January 2013