“Dinner at Applebees”

Good for: Families with children
Des Moines, Iowa
“Dinner at Applebees”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

It was a good meal for a fair price. I would have liked a vegetable to go with my steak and garlic mashed potatoes.

Visited March 2012

Mankato, Minnesota
“Can't go wrong with Applebees...”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I got Carside to Go. They were very prompt in coming out and greeting me as soon as I pulled up, very friendly. I didn't have to wait long at all, and my food was exactly the quality I expected. Love Applebees!

• Visited February 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I eat a lot at Applebees when I am on the road for business. Some locations are better than others. At this location my wife got the steak that had little flavor and was so tender that it didn't seem normal. I had the ribs which were not very good and were lukewarm. This is the 2nd time this year we have eaten at this location and both times the food was less than desirable.

• Visited November 2011