“Disappointed in Service”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #28 of 50 Restaurants in Chanhassen
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Disappointed in Service”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The service was slow and my drink wasn't what I ordered. It's hard to give the place less than average because I do like the wings and I've only been to this location once. Someone could have been having a bad day.

Visited March 2014

Chanhassen, Minnesota
“Love the Wings!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been to a number of BWW across the US but the Chanhassen location is the one that always delivers what I expect. My wife loves the flat bread while I get traditional wings. The only problem is no reservations and a great location - get there after 6pm and you will have at least a 30-minute wait.

Visited February 2014
Willmar, Minnesota
“Great food.”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

There was a wait time when we arrived yet were seated and waited on in a very timely manner. Staff was great and our food was hot and perfect.

Visited March 2013
Chaska, Minnesota
“Great Wings”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

They have some great wings and great staff. At night it can be a little loud but, it draws a great younger crowd. It is a nice place if you want to catch a game.

• Visited October 2013
Chaska, Minnesota, United States
“Not the best BWW I've been to”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I love BWW but the one in Chanhassen is just Meh....the boneless wings taste like they've been sitting around a while whereas when I go to the BWW in Elk River they're always crisp and fresh and saucy. The 1st time I went to BWW in Chanhassen a few years ago the service was SO good I actually wrote the manager a letter (which I never do) to acknowledge what a pleasant experience. I've gone back repeatedly since and the service is never great. I will continue to patron the BWW in Elk River but I'm done with Chanhassen one.

• Visited February 2013