“A Family Affair that needs help.”
Review of NA S Thai Cafe

NA S Thai Cafe
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Chanhassen
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Due to a terrific take out business, service here is really choppy. The staff is very kind, but overworked, especially since there were only about 16 diners and they barely kept up. Food is fine-about what you'd expect, but service sub-standard. Explains the great take out business!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The inside of the restaurant is tired looking, so we wondering what we were in for. But the employees were right there looking to meet our needs. Not knowing what to really order we wished the menu either had pictures or could've had better descriptions of the food on the menu. We asked about many dishes and felt like the waiter was getting a little impatient. we settled on some safe sounding entrees that were very good. By the suggestion of the waiter we ordered everything mild in the seasonings, but I felt like this left the food a too bland. They have a buffet at lunch maybe this would allow for some taste testing to see what we'd like for the future. try the sticky rice!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Was craving some Chinese Thai food. My wife and I gave it a try. I normally don't write reviews but this was the worst food I have had in a long time. We wanted to try their spring rolls we heard how great they were. They were auwful and the pad Thai chicken I orderd was not good I was able to find 2 quarter size pieces of chicken in the whole container. Please don't waste your money or time.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Na's Thai is a great, casual, Thai restaurant. The food is delicious. Na's Thai has many options for entrées and appetizers. (The chicken satays with thai peanut sauce are AMAZING.) Na's is casual and take out is available so it's convenient for a laid back night. The staff is very nice and helpful. The atmosphere is nice, with Asian artwork on the walls. This restaurant is a great choice when eating out. I go back with my family again and again.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My freind and I stopped in on a Tuesday around 830 after walking. They close at 9. Only people in we're for take out. They sat and served us right away, then seated 2 mor 10 minutes later. Very gracious hostess. My freind said this was the best pad Thai she has every had and plans to go back to try the shrimp next time.