“Amazing Thai Food”

Good for: Families with children, Kids
Secunderabad, India
“Amazing Thai Food”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I go to Eden Prairie quite often and every time I go there, I have food atleast once in this place. In the recent triup, I had go there for dinner and I just love their food. This is one of the very few Thai restaurants that I really liked with authetic Thai food. The Fired rice with Basil is something I really love and have them quite often. The people are also very friendly and the ambience is quite good.

• Visited November 2011

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Thank God (or Buddha) this place exists.”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

After moving to the west suburbs from inner-city Minneapolis, I was severely disappointed at the lack of Thai restaurants. Then someone told me about Na's in Chanhassen. It's located in a strip mall (next to shipping store and a florist) so the atmosphere is about what you'd expect, but the food is very, very good. They have a full authentic Thai menu with many dishes that some of the popular Thai restaurants often seem to omit (silver noodle salad, laab, soups, etc.). I've yet to find an entree I didn't like, and the spring rolls and egg rolls are fantastic. Also, they have a M-F lunch buffet which is good, albeit a little pricey ($11).

• Visited June 2011
Chanhassen, Minnesota
“Spring rolls to die for!”
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We keep going back for more because of the great service both in the restaurant and for take out. The food is delicious and they do a great job of responding to special food requests and even re-made something that was a little too spicy. Seating and food are quick and it is quiet and peaceful but they do quite a lot of take out.