“Wonderful local grocery store!”

Lakewinds Natural Foods
Ranked #12 of 52 Restaurants in Chanhassen
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We pretty much shop here all the time, as their selection of fresh organic produce, and especially meat products is about as good as it gets! We also always order our fresh turkeys here given the quality we have experienced her before.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Lakewinds is a fairly small store but they do have a good variety of natural and organic foods. Their produce is always fresh and well stocked. I have not tried their meats and the only deli food I have had is the salad bar, which had a nice variety, was fresh and very good. They also have a good selection of bulk foods. Most of the employees are quite knowledgeable about their products and are helpful. I have had a couple of experiences there where that was not the case. I would really like to see more nutrition labels on their products.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The food store, located right across the parking lot from our hotel, had a fantastic selection of natural and organic food, including fresh, hot, ready to go lunch and breakfast foods. The attendants were friendly and helpful and the store was clean and well-stocked. I found everything I was looking for and more!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Lakewinds is a co-op like many others around the Minneapolis/St Paul area. It has a limited but good selection of organic and non organic foods. I like their takeout area, as it has a good menu that varies every day. The staff is knowable and helpful. I shop there about one time a week

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Lakewinds is a great local co-op. They offer a wide variety of products and brands, and they are always open to feedback about how they're doing or what shoppers would like to see in the store. The employees I've interacted with have always been friendly and helpful (and usually knowledgeable). I love their deli and health and beauty departments. I live about 45 minutes away, but shop here whenever I can.

1  Thank Urbanfarmchick