Holiday Inn Express Chanhassen
  • Room Service
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
View Hotel
All reviewstowels were replacedloved the water slideryder cupcinnamon rollswedding blockfront desk staffthe shuttle drivereach morningcomplimentary breakfastpool areadantearboretumpaisleymicrowaveexcelsiorcouchtile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2014

A couple of points here

** The internet password for the day was ...... "FROZEN" I had to chuckle. A point for making people smile **

Room was upgraded without asking for Platinum member.

Staff at the front desk seemed to genuinely care that I was there and safe with the unbelievably cold weather.

**** Excellent new shower heads. Proper rate of water coming out. Not a hurricane coming at you or drizzle that takes 10 mins to wash your hair ***

Pillows & towels have been recently upgraded. Plush!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Paul R
mspch, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chanhassen, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We are undergoing a complete renovation the beginning of 2014 and will look very forward to your next stay! By the way, our password last week was "vortex" ... LOL

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Very Convenient. Very nice and very clean room. Breakfast hot options changed a bit every morning, another plus. Friendly and helpful staff. Perfect choice for me during family visit to area. Excellent value, and that all adds up to my excellent rating.

Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank GboNC
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed there last week for business and was very comfortable.
Clean rooms and great service.
I lost my phone charger and the nice lady at the front desk let me use one while I'm there which saved me from buying one.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I booked this room during a wedding weekend - a whole block had been reserved for guests. It was a good experience - clean, comfortable, good breakfast... all the things we have come to expect from a Holiday In Express experience. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was plentiful and high quality. We were on the first floor and it was quiet. I would recommend this hotel for any occasion.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor near the back of the hotel and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank mjonairn
Reviewed March 25, 2013

There was nothing great about this property, but at the same time there was nothing bad about it either. it was a typical Holiday Inn Express where you could count on that the room would be clean and the breakfast would be free. there was nothing bad that stood out for me to report.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business