“Good food, good fun, good people!”
Review of Axel's Restaurant

Axel's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Axel's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Chanhassen
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Laredo
Description: Axel's offers a classy yet casual place for You, Your Family, and Your Friends to remember. With a fun twist to the "American Steak" house of years gone by. SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU! Sunday and Monday nights 4pm-close DINNER FOR TWO $52.00 PER COUPLE Your choices include: An Appetizer to Share, Each receive soup or salad, Each receive an Entree, Choose a dessert to share and Enjoy a bottle of wine. All for $52.00 per couple Axel's always offers mouth-watering charcoal grilled angus steaks, perfectly aged and prepared to order. Wonderful sweet Alaskan King Crab, Cold water Lobster Tails and much, much more! (Please view our menu) Come and relax in our classy yet casual dining room or our bar area, where you will be met and served by our professional, knowledgeable and fun staff. Give us a call at 952-934-9340 or visit us at www.axelsrestaurants.com Axel's "Where people come by Choice, Not by chance" We look forward to seeing and serving you soon
Wisconsin
“Good food, good fun, good people!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We were on a business trip, tired and hungry after a long day. The hotel recommended Axels. We are picky eaters. We went in and sat in a table by the bar so we could visit with anyone who wanted to visit with us. Let me satrt with the food first. I had the Salmon ( cooked medium rare as I asked) and my husband had the shrimp. The food was wonderful, fresh and a LOT OF FOOD! I took home enough for breakfast and the next day. Our waitress was Carrie and she was there whenever we looked up. Thank you Carrie! Then we met Betsy Rubin who is the manager.She was friendly, and offered great hospitality.....we felt like we were with friends!
We ate and drank and talked with the staff for several hours. We had a WONDERFUL TIME A WONDERFUL MEAL AND WE WILL GO BACK NEXT TIME WE ARE IN CHANHASSEN MN.
You cannot go wrong here. Thanks Guys for a good evening.

• Visited January 2013

Montreal
“Some of the best prime rib ever”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great place and I can see why they earned the #1 spot on Tripadvisor for Chanhassen. The decor is cozy, service is attentive, very decent wine list and the menu, although not long, is perfect for all tastes. Sirloin was good too. My regular Wednesday spot.

Visited December 2012
“Very good food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Great dinner was had with family and friends. Fresh fish was very good. My daughter loved the ribs. Service needed to be better; Started off good then totally lost attention to us. We plan on going back though because the food was awesome

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great for lunch & dinner”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Work nearby and I have enjoyed Axel's for both work lunches and for date nights out. My favorite is the walleye and bull bites!

Visited August 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I visited Axels while in town for a business conference. It was an evening of great food, great service and big fun. We all enjoyed outselves and I know you will, too!

Visited November 2012