“Great food”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Chaska, Minnesota
“Great food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you are looking for a great lunch this is your stop! They have great beef and super fast service...

Visited October 2013
1 Thank thewarden501

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Not an experience to repeat.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went there shortly after they opened. The ribs were burnt to a crisp. They were like eating shoe leather. I can not recommend this place to anybody.

• Visited June 2013
Chaska, Minnesota
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I was really looking forward to the burnt beef brisket tips looking for a nice bark crisp. Instead they were fatty and soggy in a oily liquid. My spouse had pull pork sandwich which was cold. I don't think it was meant to be served that way. For a small joint and not busy the wait staff seemed pre-occupied with matters more pressing then serving the customers.
So so experience, this is our first time we'll give them another chance.

Visited August 2013
“Good barbeque option for the area.”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I had the ribs and brisket when I was there and both were good. Had I never had barbeque in the south before I most likely would have rated it a 5 star. Beats famous Dave's hands down. Only downside is portion size. Could be a little better with that. I will visit again.

• Visited June 2013
“Nice local place.”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in to support a local business. We will be back. The pulled pork was yummy. I got Mac and cheese and coke slaw on the side. Both very good and home made. Dessert was simple: cookies and ice cream or brownie and ice cream.

• Visited April 2013