“A hidden gem!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

If I knew Chanhassen had this quality of Japanese cuisine i wouldn't have driven to Minneapolis all these years! Great noodles, fried rice and sushi! Nice modern atmosphere for a strip mall location. Will definitely come back with my wife.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great value and great meal. I had the salmon teriyaki bento and upgraded to a tuna avocado roll, instead of a California roll, for $2. I will be back for dinner!! Good service too.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Really good restaurant. Quite informal, very relaxed and fantastic food. Recommend the hibachi dinners, steak and scallops was delicious.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were seated at a counter right next to/facing the sushi chefs. My first thought...what an awful place to sit. Our first visit to a Sushi Bar/Grill, I quickly changed my mind. It was so much fun seeing all of the different creations as they were being made and the chefs were so kind, sharing information with us rookies about the deliciousness they were making. The food was incredible. Our only complaint would be the service. Several people who arrived and were seated after we had already placed our order got their food before we did and we had nothing special that should have taken longer to prepare. Overall a great place!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I highly recommend this small restaurant. The service was very friendly and fast. Our sushi and tempura were very good and nicely presented. We really enjoyed it.