“Sucked”

Cuisines: American
Chanhassen, Minnesota
“Sucked”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Portions are very very small...service is sub-par at best...they have fallen behind what other restaurants are doing to keep bringing people back

Visited May 2012

Arena, Wisconsin
“They don't know what they are serving Customers.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I stopped at this Perkins for a late-ish dinner after a long drive. I'm unable to eat gluten, and after we were seated I asked our waitress (who we just saw smoking outside) if Perkin's has a Gluten Free Menu. She cocked her head and asked, "What is gluten?" After a brief explanation, she walked away saying she'd find out. She arrived back at our table and said they didn't have a GF Menu. I inquired if the rice served with the fish had pasta in it, she walked away again, and this time the manager came over and exasperatingly said, "We don't know what is in the pilaf... it comes in a packet." He then walked away and a few minutes later we had a friendly, male waiter approach us. I found what appeared to be the safest option on the menu spinach and mushroom salad with hot bacon dressing, ordered it and then waited. When it arrived, the "hot bacon dressing" also appeared to have come out of some packet as it was not the hot bacon dressing I'm familiar with, which meant no dressing for me.

Our second waiter was very cheerful and friendly, but the rest of the staff we encountered was lacking on customer service skills and I don't recommend dining here.

• Visited October 2012