“Good Food and Close By”

American Legion Post 580
Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in Chanhassen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Never been disappointed, especially with the buffet. Never dried out and always hot and tasty. Have not eaten at any other Legion Posts but this one is just fine. Quick service and good food every time attests to the fact that there are always people eating there when we do.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Consistent ... food is typical bar fare, large place great for groups. Good for eating or just enjoying happy hours!!

Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

I had heard that the breakfast here was really good so we gave it a try. It was not good. The food was terrible. Overcooked eggs, spongy sausage that tasted raw, and a really gross Belgian waffle. My 11 year old couldn't eat it.

Ever since Millie's closed we have been searching for a solid breakfast spot. Closest we have found is Original Pancake House in Eden Prarie. Problem is it's always super crowded!

The search continues.

I cannot recommend this place.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Much to my surprise, the Legion has become my favorite place to eat in Chanhassen. The food is always good, prices are reasonable, and drink prices can't be beat.

The menu is diverse, and the food I've tried tastes fresh and homemade. The buffalo wings are amazing - plump, crispy, and definitely hot. The fried chicken dinner is yummy. I keep telling myself I'm going to try more things, but the wings are just so darn good I keep getting them.

The best offering is Sunday brunch. For $12.95 you get all the usual fare - scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, country fried steak, fruit, salads, cinnamon rolls, etc. - all fresh and hot. You can have made-to-order omelettes AND eggs benedict with freshly poached eggs. As if all that weren't enough, you also get freshly carved prime rib. Real prime rib - tender, juicy, and flavorful. Awesome.

7  Thank Carib0906