“happy hour anybody”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

They have a great happy hour and one one night I forget which one you get two for ones on ALL pours!!!!

kris v, Public Relations Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Hi George - we are glad you are enjoying our Happy Hours! Thanks for taking the time to post and help spread the word. BTW - Wednesday HH is when we offer the 2 for 1's on all wine, taps & single pour liquors. Cheers!

There are newer reviews for Houlihan's

Reviewed June 17, 2014

A friend and I go here almost every Thursday evening. I like it because although it is a moderately large place it is easy to converse and the staff is courteous to your pace of eating and talking. There are many families veery time we go so it demonstrates the restaurants wide appeal.

Hi Don - thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments. Much appreciated!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

the food is decent, the service is quite friendly. there's nothing special about Houlihan's. if you're looking for decent food and pretty good beer selection, then this is the place. that being said, their seared ahi salad is above average.

kris v, Public Relations Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you enjoy our beer selection and the Ahi Tuna Salad. We hope you'll be back soon and give some of our other Signature items a taste.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I'm trying to figure out why a hostess would seat a person next to the bathroom in the middle of a room, especially when we walked by 10-15 more acceptable empty tables. And we we're not the only people who refuse to sit there. When I'm led to an unacceptable table for dining it sets the tone for my entire meal. Its a real pet peeve of mine. I hate having to refuse to sit where a hostess has chosen. I get it when its busy but when its clearly not, why not just ask for the diners table preferences. I also loathe dining on a high top. Unless I'm clearly in a pub, drinking more then eating this isn't an acceptable seat arrangement for fine dining. I couldn't even fairly judge them on there food because I was baffled at the hostess doing such a poor job! So it was no surprise when my food was not made to order.

kris v, Public Relations Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hi Lori - so sorry you were not pleased with your recent visit to our Houlihan's in Chanhassen. Please email kvonbusch@northcotthospitality.com directly so we can try to make this right. Our mission is to provide excellent food and service to every guest on every visit so our sincere apology for mishap.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed at the hotel next door and was told I get discounts at Houlihan's since I was a guest. The food was great; absolutely no complaints. Service was exceptional, even when we had a party of 8. They even walked through the -20 degree weather to deliver food to my room at the hotel one night.