“Fantastic”

Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Chanhassen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Chanhassen Dinner Theatres is the nation’s largest Equity (professional status) dinner theatre company featuring multiple stages under one roof. In addition, CDT is Minnesota’s only year-round musical theatre and the largest tourist attraction in Carver County. Founded in 1968, Chanhassen is a producing theatre, completely creating and executing all production elements in the theatres’ own on-site scene, costume and properties shops by its own creative design team led by Resident Artistic Director Michael Brindisi.
Pine City
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We went for our 30th Anniversary- They treated us like we were the only people there. Rob Olson took care of us with excellent attention to all details. Great food and drinks. We felt the pricing was great for the package we got. Excellent service and a great performance. We are on the mailing list and hope to get there often.

Visited October 2013

Chaska, Minnesota, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Delightful Experience!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have been at this theatre a lot of times and every time has been a different experience. Last time I was there I saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. The musical was very good, my 9 year old nephew and I really enjoyed it. The food was really good too. I had the famous chicken chanhassen and then my nephew and I shared a chocolate bundt cake with ice cream for dessert. If you like chocolate this will make the perfect dessert for your visit. Our seats were located in the upper level but the view was still good since the theatre is not so big compared to other theatres I have been to. We shared the table with two other people but we didn’t mind because they were very nice. The servers made our experience even more pleasant. They were very friendly and answered all my questions about the menu. I just found out that you can also reserve the theatre to celebrate a special event such as a wedding, a birthday or holiday party. In overall, I had a delightful experience at this theatre, just as I expected. I plan to go back there to see Fiddler on the Roof sometime in November.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Allison L
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Joseph”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Just want to say how enjoyable the whole experience of seeing Joseph and the tech coat was
From entering the theater to leaving a great time.meal was very good ,service also show captivating.thought the idea of bringing children from the audience added to the show the night I was there there was the sweetest little girl and you could sense her excitement in being involved

Visited September 2013
minnesota
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Professional and delightful”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The show was so polished! We saw Joseph and it was so much fun! The food was absolutely delectable. I had tilapia and it was very generous as were the sides. My daughter in law RAVED about the salmon. I can hardly wait for the next show and a return trip!

Visited August 2013
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“amazing shows!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The shows are just amazing and i love the experience. The food is ok, but the shows make up for it. Must try for everyone.

Visited March 2013