“BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FOOD!!!!!”
Review of Frankie's Pizza

Frankie's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 50 Restaurants in Chanhassen
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FOOD!!!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I have never been disappointed with this place!!!! They food is excellent and the service is always superior. They are not expensive and the portions are great! Big portions with a wide variety of food :)

My sister and I have been sick for a few days and boy-oh-boy were we waiting to get our hands on Frankies! I called them up and got a great and outgoing man on the line. He ended up taking my order and because our tummies have been tender, he crafted us a no-meat sandwhich and GOOD LORD IT WAS AMAZING. He gave us a discount since it had no meat. This guy ended up delivering our food! IT WAS THE MANAGER!!!!! How excellent and great service is that!? He was generally caring and wanted us to know that he was going to take care of us. The food was amazing so I was going to make them a review. On google, it showed that they were closed on saturday which is not true. So I called back and wanted to speak to the manager, it was him again and he recognized it was me calling and asked how the sandwhich was, he was very thankful and appreciative that I called!

I will always support this local business!! I have never had such amazing service!

Please do not listen to that negative one star review. How can they cook when the oven is broken?? Of course they had to close!!!! Dont give a one star review for something THEY CANT CONTROL. Of course they should remove the distasteful irrelevant review.

Please please PLEASE give this place a try!!!!

Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States
“BEST PLACE IN CHANHASSEN!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. You ALWAYS get the best food, big portions, many food choices, and the service is FANTASTIC! Very refreshing to have a restaurant that values their customers as humans versus being seen as a wallet. THANK YOU!

• Visited July 2014
Wigan
“No fuss Italian”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Great little restaurant with a simple, understated interior, friendly staff and really good food. Focus is all on the food and not trying to be anything else but a fantastic Italian!

Chanhassen, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delivery”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I ordered from their catering menu and had it delivered to two friends' houses. I ordered a half order of salad and a half order of the chicken alfredo. The portions were extremely generous and my friends told me the food was fabulous. The gal who took my order was very accommodating and was able to do what I asked (split the order and deliver to 2 different homes). I was very please with the service I received (over the phone), the execution of the delivery, the food and the value.

• Visited August 2013
Bellevue, Wisconsin, United States
“GREAT Pizzas”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Ordered it delivered to the room, came fast and hot (they are located across the street). I would have preferred the green peppers cut smaller, but that is my preference.

Visited May 2013