Review Highlights
Best indoor activity ever!

Reviewed July 4, 2018
Missy W
via mobile
Love this place

Reviewed June 13, 2018
lrd897
Spring, Texas

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

We ended up visiting Little Beakers on a rainy day during our vacation and I’m so glad we did! It was one of the highlights of our trip - our girls (ages 4 and 7) loved it and learned so much! This is such an awesome concept! We purchased an hour open lab session (per kid) off of Groupon and went around 11:30am. In hindsight, I wish we had had lunch first and then gone to Little Beakers as you can purchase an additional hour and a half for only $6 per child. We were all too hungry to stay, but I think we could have easily spent 2.5 hours doing experiments. In the hour we had, we were about to do 5. Highly recommend Little Beakers!

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Before arriving, I emailed with questions because we do not live in the area and this was their first time. A reply was set quickly sent. Once we arrived the staff educated them. It was such as easy process and my children loved each one that they did. I loved that there were so many to choose from! We only wish we had a center closer to us.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We love going here. We've been taking my son here for a few years. You are given a binder when you start and they have different tables with experiments set up. All of the items you need for each experiment is listed in the binder and available at the tables. The experiments are a lot of fun and any mess you make, they tell you to leave and they clean it up. It's great - basically all the experiments you could do at home but without the hassle of buying strange ingredients and making a mess in your kitchen. They have classes and birthday parties. It's never been busy when we've gone. We've only ever stayed for an hour at a time but two hours is probably ideal for slightly older kids.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

My kids go to Little Beakers weekly. They are kept busy learning the entire time. The hands-on activities and structure of the lessons have led to my children learning a lot about science and our world.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Chemistry lab for little ones. Lots of fun and a yearly membership makes this a great deal. I found this place through Groupon-had no idea it was even here as it is hidden off on Hanna Rd. Staff is friendly and the membership makes it a great deal to stop in for an hour to introduce children to chemistry.