“Eating food”

Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tennessee since 1953. Leiper’s Fork is a special place. It is like stepping back in time to a slower pace. A good place to chill, enjoy some great BBQ and a cold beverage. Check out some great music or world class art and antiques in the surrounding shops and art galleries.
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Excellent nachos and service twice. The bbq meat was some of the best I've ever had and I travel a lot!!! The server (bartender) was amazing..Rob's son!!He was so creative and accommodating to our food request. And the food was amazing..great music. Sunday PM is gospel night and we've had a wonderful time.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

We wanted an authentic Leiper's Fork experience, and Puckett's delivered. There was live music the night we were there, so the place packed out quickly. Hubby and I loved the ribs and bar b que, and the peach cobbler with ice cream was a treat. Our server, Sam, was friendly and personable. Her personality helped make the experience one to fondly remember.

It was a little dark and dusty in places, but it's old. To us, that's what makes Puckett's charming.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

First of all I would like to say I would not recommend this place to go eat everything that I had tasted crappy they had a crab boil the night we were there and the people that ordered it mouthwatering we got there at six and they had no ribs the waitressing think that they had forgot to cook them they only serve beer there however I was told you can bring a bottle in now for The good stuff the people that were in this place are extremely nice the music is really great and I have been told that famous people dropping to play music you’re the music was good but loud for such a small place was not impressed with this place

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank LittleMiss99
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch on a Saturday. The food tasted good but was only lukewarm. I get that they are going for “authentic” but when looking around while eating I noticed it was a bit grimy. I don’t want authentic dirt. After we ate I excused myself to the restroom. Had I seen it first we would have left and not eaten there. I recently saw an article that they are trying a go fund me to raise money for a second bathroom. Seems a bit much when you can’t invest in a sponge and a can of bathroom cleaner yourself. I suggest they clean the one they have, and the rest of the place as well. Hint to owner/manager: there is a layer of visible greasy grime on the side edges of the table tops that made me cringe away from leaning anywhere near the table as I sat; the bathroom sink appears to mean to be beige, but it is brownish gray with grime; and really nothing else appears to have been cleaned except the tops of the tables. The music was excellent. It would get five stars.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 12, 2018

Basic fare. Décor is eclectic..... bordering on untidy, but the fried chicken is probably as good as I've tasted. The staff were very friendly. Great place for a quick meal.

Date of visit: November 2018