Tripadvisor
Champlin

“Great breakfast”

Hudy's Cafe & The Li'l Bar
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Champlin
Description: Located in Champlin, Minnesota, Hudy's Café & The Li'l Bar offers home cooked recipes, a welcoming environment and fun for the whole family. Our team is truly committed to providing delicious meals with friendly service. At Hudy's Café & The Li'l Bar, our saying is " Enter as strangers, leave as friends". Our guests are always greeted with a warm, friendly attitude, and we are always happy to have you. For over 15 years, Hudy's Café & The Li'l Bar has been serving up home cooked recipes made with the finest ingredients. At Hudy's Café, our breakfast and lunch menus are full of hand-picked recipes inspired from family recipes and made with fresh, high-quality ingredients. The Li'l Bar offers a great spot to stop in for drinks and dinner with friends or alone. Featuring large screen TVs, daily food and drink specials, pull tabs and more, you're bound to have a great time at The Li'L Bar.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Like an old diner, you get a great big breakfast that's good. Service was fast & friendly. Don't expect anything fancy though.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (85)

Reviewed October 8, 2019

Me and my friends, family always are provided with Excellent food, Great service, Great drinks to keep customers happy and coming back!! :-)

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

Having been somewhat of a regular to stop by quarterly for 4 years now. Today was the last, why....
#1. They charged me $2.25 for another tea bag and hot water. All the while they serve a bottomless cup of coffee. That had never happened before.
#2. They wanted to charge me $4.49 for a pancake I added to my Country Benny, high menu says add $1.00 and has been the case for me every time I’ve ever been there. To the manager’s credit she returned that to me.
I’m not going to go into how staff doesn’t know the difference between Over Medium and Over Easy Eggs, and when I ask for my pancake to come later that it’s my fault staff made it sooner.
I will end with this, I’ll never go there again, and if your on this side of town may I suggest Perkins up the road in Anoka. Where you can have as many tea’s as you want, like coffee and when the menu for skillets says add a buck, it means just that.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

This has been our local go to breakfast spot for years. Service and food have always been excellent. I have had lunch here a few times too, that is also been fantastic. Never once had a bad experience here.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

The food is excellant! The staff is AWESOME! I don’t know what I would do without Hudys. Best place I have ever eaten!

Date of visit: August 2019