“Delicious ribs!”

Qfanatic BBQ and Grill
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Champlin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Family owned and operated BBQ Joint. Striving to set the standard of BBQ in the Twin Cities. Serving classic style BBQ from across the country and several of our own creations as well. We start with only fresh high quality Midwestern meats and serve the sauce on the side.
Reviewed December 23, 2015

Bought some ribs to go and their sides were so good as well! I would recommend to anyone who loves ribs. And they also have other meats that I have yet to try, but will in the future

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

First, I've been trying to stop by for some time to this local BBQ. The Bride would be more willing to stop if they served wine. No wine, only beer for adult beverages.

Very helpful staff guided me thru my first time selections. She was right in almost all items. I bought to go to for a couple of meals. First reheat was OK, a day later, not so much.

If they start serving wine, maybe try again.

Reviewed December 12, 2015

I ordered takeout from here today and they completely screwed up my order and did nothing about it! I ordered the pork back ribs here and when I picked up the order they gave me spare ribs instead. When I pointed this out to them the server asked the cook to make pork back ribs instead and the cook got angry with me for "changing" my order like it was my fault and said it would be about a 20 minute wait. I decided not wait and the cook got angry again. When I got home I noticed that they did not include the sauce I requested and a side item that I paid for. Nothing was done to refund me nor were any apologies made. I will never order from here again!

3  Thank Jeffrey E
Charles J, Owner at Qfanatic BBQ and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Hi Jeffery,
I was going through old reviews to let folks know that we read these and appreciate constructive criticism. Since this review we have made many changes to address many of the issues you mentioned. The biggest is that we remodeled and now have a serving line in the front. Your food is plated in front of you as you order it, no fuss. We no longer take phone calls, focusing on the folks standing in front of us and not making them wait as we work through all the phone orders. Now on average most customers have there food in 5 to 10 minutes, eat in or take out.
Thanks again fir your input,
Charlie

Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

I lived in Texas for awhile, and this place has the best BBQ I've had since I lived in Texas. I have tried many things in the menu and the pulled ham just simply melts in your mouth. You've got to try this place and see for yourself!

Reviewed October 26, 2015

The smoked meats from QFanatic might be the best I've ever had. The sides are just "ok". The service can be super slow at busy times so plan accordingly. This past Saturday night the wait time for take out at 5pm was an hour and a half. I think it's worth the wait though!

Been to Qfanatic BBQ and Grill? Share your experiences!