“Good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My buddy and I got the sampler for 3 people for $28. Ribs were tender and tasty. Pulled pork & Chicken both moist and good. Brisket was tender and had good flavor. The sauces were good.

My only complaint is that I came in at 8:30 pm and we were the only ones there on a Saturday night. I know it was late and they close at 9pm but the service was lacking. We were brought our food, which was great and we never were visited by a server again. Toward the end of the meal someone stopped by and asked how it was, and it was good, however we were lacking simple things like forks, plates, and one of our three sauces just wasn't served. I could have gone up to the counter and pointed this out but didn't. We found our own plates and utensils and to go baskets.

All around the food was great but just be aware my experience was more of a here's your food, and you can figure the rest out.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Four of us went there on a golf outing to the twin cities. We got one of the combo meals for 4 because you could sample all of the meats. All of the meats were great (Ribs, brisket, pork shoulder, chicken). For the sides, I think the spicy potatoes with chipotle mayo dip are the best. Their beans are fairly good. But definitely the meats are the highlight.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Maybe the best in the Twin Cities. Excellent dry rub and hickory smoke flavor pork back ribs, very tender. Pulled pork is also very good. Sides are not what you come here for, just average. Come early as they will run out.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

If you have never had great BBQ this place would be good..But it really is nothing special, There are chain BBQ place near by that I think are better.

2  Thank stehib
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Got pulled pork and chicken to go for a large party. Super good. Great smoke flavor. Homemade bbq sauces were fantastic. Yum yum vodka pepper sauce!!!

Been to Qfanatic BBQ and Grill? Share your experiences!