“Great Pulled Pork”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Got pulled pork and chicken to go for a large party. Super good. Great smoke flavor. Homemade bbq sauces were fantastic. Yum yum vodka pepper sauce!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have visited QFanatic a number of times throughout the years. The owners are good cooks, but terrible operators. The store always looks disheveled and my wife won't even eat there anymore because she questions their cleanliness (although many BBQ joints could be questioned). When you speak to the owner or his wife they really don't care what the customer thinks or desires, nor do they even pretend to care. I think that QFanatic could be a huge business for them if they knew how to actually operate it.

Having said that, the food is terrific. I am not a huge BBQ expert, but everything that I have had there is fantastic. I really enjoy their wood smoked meats with one of their signature sauces. However, everything from the meat to the sides to the sauces and even the stinking dinner rolls are great. In reality, everything they serve is exceptionally good.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

It was a bit of a drive but I thought the BBQ was very good. They had a great selection of sauce and the coleslaw was also very good. It might not have been the best BBQ I have ever had but I would say it was very good.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Heard that this was the best barbecue place around so drive over 40 miles to check it out. While I appreciate genuine wood smoked meats I found theirs to be average in flavor but a little tough and chewy in texture. A variety of home made sauces, but not outstanding in flavor. All in all I found the food to be average and not worth going out of your way to try.

2  Thank Theonetone
Reviewed October 8, 2012

QFanatic is a very good bbq-joint for the Midwest, certainly better than the local bbq joints in my hometown. We enjoyed our meals a lot. I had pulled pork and my wife had the brisket. The sides were sizable and the Asian slaw was a tasty, non-traditional, side dish. The espresso BBQ sauce was great and the honey BBQ was very good. Service was very quick as we were served within 5-6 minutes of ordering on a Friday evening.

Been to Qfanatic BBQ and Grill? Share your experiences!