“Palace Casino Review”

Palace Casino & Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cass Lake
Palace Casino & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cass Lake
Las Vegas
“Palace Casino Review”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Stayed during a week night, they were very accommodating and friendly. Had a room with a Jacuzzi, the decor was very nice and room was clean. Wish the room has a microwave and refrigerator, I was very suppressed it didn't being I was in suite. The Casino was very smoky and the machines are were dirty sticky with soda and cigarette ashes all over the machine, I don't smoke. I didn't see any porters clearing the machines. The restaurant provide great service and the food was good, had breakfast and dinner. Overall the price value for the entire stay was reasonable for what you receive.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank tony m

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed August 14, 2011

we stayed at the palace hotel as a last stop in a long and exiting vacation. The hotel was great, location perfect and the view fantastic!!!!!!!! The service at the hotel could not have been better, they all went out of their way to make our stay in como a time to remember!! If i was going to mention on litle drawback...the breakfast was not the best but a minor set back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Columbia Heights, MN
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I was in the area to attend a concert in Bemidji and decided to stay 12 miles away at the Palace Casino and Hotel near Cass Lake that night. While nothing about the stay at the Palace was a deal killer, many aspects of the hotel and the stay left much to be desired. My assigned room was not ready at 4:00 and again at 5:30 and only at my suggestion was I given a different room. The room was clean but somewhat drab and worn around the edges. There seemed to be a lot of unattended kids roaming the hotel and making noise well after 10:00. The rate for the night's stay was reasonable so you basically got what you paid for. Service at the restaurant was slow and the food was average at best. The casino is small but adequate. If I ever get back to the area I will probably stay at the Palace again, mostly because of the availability of the attached casino.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank twocars

Travelers are raving about these Cass Lake hotels

Winchester, Idaho
Reviewed August 3, 2010

This hotel is not well kept, very worn. The room were not clean and it was one of those places you dont feel like walking barefoot in the room. My biggest complaint and the reason I checked out a day earlier then I was scheduled was the noise. It was apparent that parents were renting rooms to leave their kids in while they gambled and the kids would run up and down the hall way, in and out of each others rooms slamming the doors every time. This went on until 3 am the first night and 2am the 2nd night. I called the front desk 3 times asking for someone to come quiet the rooms down an no one came. I finally got out of bed, dressed and walked downstairs to ask for a room change. The front desk clerk said she had no authority to give me a quieter room and that a manager would not be on duty till the morning. Finally a slow moving security guard showed up and wernt up stairs and talked to each of the rooms and so after 3am I was able to get a few hours sleep. I would have thought the next night would have been better but it was worse. I got up, checked out and moved to the Holiday Inn in Bemidji where I finally got a nice clean room and a sound sleep. The entire Palace smells of cigarette smoke. I asvised my office to never stay at the palace. The front desk and managers offered no compensation or relief for the 2 miserable nights I stayed there.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank Winezperce
Reviewed July 19, 2010

I got a jacuzzi suite. I liked how it was smoking. Check in was ok it seemed like a lot of people checking in at the same time. The room didn't have a fridge or microwave, which you would think a jacuzzi suite would. The jacuzzi itself looked like it hadn't been clean so I clean it myself. The tv in the room was very small and the lighting was poor. The rest of our time was decent. The lady at the gift shop was a little rude and when we went and ate at the in house restaurant is when I got the worst service from a waitress in my entire life. She left without taking my boyfriends drink order when she came back I brought it to her attention following that she was short didn't listen and slammed our food and check down on the table. Needless to say I didn't tip. If you ever go here and get a lady with huge old glasses ask for another waitress. Like I said I won't be back here. I can get nicer rooms, better service at the same price in a better location elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2010
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji
Walker Hotel
Walker Hotel
#3 of 7 in Walker

Been to Palace Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!