“Great place for hungry/thirsty Munger trail travelers”
Review of Streetcar Pub

Streetcar Pub
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Carlton
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great food, good drinks, really nice beer selection.
Enjoyed dining and drinking there after biking the Munger trail.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I really like the atmosphere, the owners did a beautiful job. If a person was familiar with the cafe that occupied that spot, you could hardly believe it is the same building. Food is good, beer is outstanding. I believe there are ten craft beers on tap and many others in bottles. Staff always friendly, will let you try samples if you wish.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was on the bike trail and saw a sign for this place and decided to give it a try. The food was great- I had a very tasty reuben and my friend ordered chili that was amazing! Service was good and the ambiance was wonderful.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We live near this place and go here very often. It's become one of my favorite places to eat, whether by myself or with family and kids. The food is always great, the service has never disappointed us, and it's a cozy neat place. It's clean and everyone is friendly. Now they started serving breakfast on the weekend and that is just as superb as the rest of the food! When they started serving biscuits and gravy I ordered it and it was great as expected, but felt I could have had a little more of the gravy part, when I mentioned that to the waitress, she came right back with a huge bowl of extra gravy for me. That proves their great service and commitment to their customers. Oh, and wing Wednesday is not to be missed. They have one of the BEST wings I have ever had! Go there and save me a table because I'll be there shortly!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This restaurant has Historic Small town charm and a sophisticated palette. Located ~2.5 miles east of I-35 on County rd 210 (Black Bear Casino exit). Stopped for lunch on way up to North Shore had daily special and Gyros sandwich w/sweet potato fries. All menu items are made from scratch and it shows. Good micro brews and full bar with Focal point being beautiful mohogany bar mantle relocated from Boston area. Right down road from Jay Cooke state park entrance. Highly recommend!