“mo money”
Review of Black Bear Casino

Black Bear Casino
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Carlton
More attraction details
Owner description: Resort casino features "Blackjack Alley" with 18 tables, 1,250 video slot machines, 150 video poker machines and high-stakes bingo.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

man this is also a wonderful place to dine and have a great time,service was wonderful,food was to die for and the slot mach on yea i won 200.00 bucks off of .50 now thats what i call a good time..

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am not a gambler, so I can't rate the hotel or casino. However the buffet is by far and away the best in the Duluth / Superior area. The thursday night seafood buffet is especially good (if you like Alaska King Crab) and the price is reasonable. Highly recommended.

1  Thank himalayafan
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed two nights at the Black Bear Hotel & Casino and the rooms were very clean and the king size bed was quite comfortable. The rates are more than reasonable and the valet parking is great. The hotel hostess Sue O'Leary was very helpful and was genuinely concerned with our comfort and any questions we had. I would recommend this hotel and the fun casino.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Lots of variety for slots. Good blackjack action a poker room and bingo. We like going to this casino.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I am sorry to see the negative comments recently regarding smoke and the old tower. Go a few more $$ and get a tower room, often can update for a corner room. Smokey is comething management has to contend with and find a balance of smokers, non smokers. I personally do not smoke and have never found the smoke intolerable in the halls or casino. Guess you really can't please all of the people all of the time. I recommend both the buffet and the steakhouse, both of which are non-smoking.

Perks for card members have totally disappeared which is too bad, we've not been back with no free room perc.