“Exceptional Meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We dined at the Seven Fires Steakhouse thanks to good reviews I had read. We both had the $20 one pound prime rib meal. I chose the wild rice soup and it was wonderful. I only wished the cup was bigger. The prime rib came with fresh string beans that were seasoned nicely. The prime rib itself was perfectly cooked, tender and seasoned just right. Thanks to the waiter's recommendation I chose the au gratin potatoes which again were wonderful. My husband had the baked potato which was huge and the skin was baked to a crispy brown. The steakhouse was elegantly and tastefully decorated. I would highly recommend the Seven Fires Steakhouse.
I would never have believed I would have one of the best overall meals ever at a casino. However, that is what I consider the meal I enjoyed at Seven Fires.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We went here on Father's Day. We had intended to go to the (excellent) buffet but we balked at the 3 hour wait. We went to Seven Fires instead. It's a nice place with white tablecloths, etc., and we expected to pay a lot, but the bill was the same or less than we would have paid for the buffet. The service took awhile but the food was excellent.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This steakhouse is wonderful! Great food, service and atmosphere. This is a classy restaurant with table clothes and flowers on the table. Very nice and relaxing.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We went to dinner here with two other couples. Everyone really enjoyed their meals. I say we were surprised because we really don't care for the buffet in the other restaurant in the casino, however, we really were impressed with the food/service in the Seven Fires Steakhouse. We plan on dining here in the near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We decided to try Seven Fires after there was a two hour wait for the buffet. We sat at the bar while we waited for our table. The bartender was attentive and courteous even though they were busy. Once we were seated our server was great and stopped by on more than one occasion to make sure everything was going well. We ordered the prime rib dinner which was absolutely fantastic. The only downfall was the prices. Be prepared to spend over $20 for the least expensive meal.. But nevertheless, we enjoyed our experience and will definately go back!