“Nice room, easy location”

Saratoga Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Cannon Falls
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The lobby looked a little outdated (and stuffy) but the rooms were clean, updated and everything in working order. The staff were very courteous and friendly. It was a quiet night and a easy location right off Hwy 52. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding in September. The hotel was clean and quiet. We had a wonderful nights sleep in a comfortable bed. Breakfast was the standard "free breakfast" fare but adequate. We appreciated that they did not come and shut it down but allowed us to enjoy our coffee and conversation past the official breakfast window. This is an older hotel but we did not experience any problems. Would stay here again if we were ever in the area again.

Room Tip: If you are packing a lot of luggage, ask for a 1st floor room as there are no elevators in this hote...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Always a pleasure to stay at the Best Western Saratoga Inn, Cannon Falls. It had been a while since I was back in town for business and look forward to staying here every chance I have. Highly recommended for both family retreats and business trips. Wi-fi is always fast and the people are exceptionally service orientated, and will go the extra mile to meet the needs of their guests.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel was a pleasure to stay at. Nice, updated rooms and front lobby, big breakfast area, nice breakfast spread, and friendly staff. The bathrooms were clean and comfortable. The bed was amazing. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend to anyone saying in Cannon Falls.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Hotel was clean and quiet. Pool area was newly redecorated but hot tub was lukewarm. Nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. Breakfast area was nice. Air conditioning unit did not work properly.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2013

As a corporate traveler, I found the Saratoga to be everything I had hoped. Hotel was actually full on a Tuesday night.....construction in town.. I had a nicely equipped, clean room, it featured a 42" tv, microwave and fridge. It was very clean with 2 nice queen beds. Check in was fast and efficient. I would recommend this hotel based on my stay.Also has a nice lobby and pool area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2013

And not just because there was a skunk running around outside the front of the building. At first, I was impressed with the place as it seemed to be updated. We had to quick check in a leave right away so my girls and i put our things in the room before we had to head out to our event. I noticed there wasn't any soap in the bathroom so we stopped at the desk to get some. I had to wait for 5 minutes while the desk clerk took a reservation, when she was off the phone I said we didn't have any soap(cups, shampoo weren't in the room either) she came back with some, set it on the counter and said "You're welcome" Really??! No apology, nothing! We got back later in the evening and the kids swam for a little, pool was nice and had a view if wildlife out the window-skunk. After showers and getting settled we went to bed. One daughter got in my bed and said "Mom, why is the bed wet?" Well, the side she was on had a huge wet area on the mattress!! Since it was late and the place was possibly full, I put a towel down and trired to go to sleep. Upon checkout I planned to let my unhappiness be known. When I went to the desk to checkout, nobody was there, she was upstairs doing the breakfast and took awhile to come down. I explained about the bed and was told how that just couldn't be possible, etc. Basically, i felt like I was being questioned about how the bed got wet! Another lady in the lobby told me the same thing happened in her room! Real comforting. Since a manager wasn't there I had to wait until later in he day to get a phone call telling me they took $30 off my total bill. This was 2 weeks ago, still don't have a copy of my bill that should be sent to me. I also contacted Best Western corporate and after being offered a rewards point card that I turned down, was promised a $30 BW gift card, that hasn't come either! Keep in mind this the nicest place to stay in this town but that's not saying much. Be warned to check your sheets before you climb into bed, sweet dreams!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Northfield
Nichols Inn Red Wing
Nichols Inn Red Wing
#4 of 9 in Red Wing

Been to Saratoga Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!