“Good Food and Great Staff”
Review of Mill Street Tavern

Mill Street Tavern
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Cannon Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We accidently found this restuarant via a recommendation at the gas station. We were not dissapointed! The service was outstanding and the food was very good! Nice atmosphere and right across from the Cannon Falls Winery.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

After a recommendation by my hotel that this place was winner, I ventured down there. It was a great find. They offered an impressive menu with great offerings. I settled on the wings which were very good, they had several flavors of which I tried 3. The buffalo were my favorite. The help was top notch both the bartender and waitress made my night. They were friendly and menu knowledgable also offering suggestions for a breakfast stop. Would give a 5 but found the beer a little warmer than I like and bar closes at 10:30.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We arrived on a busy Saturday night (there was a local festival winding down) but got a seat on the patio almost at once. The patio is a bit small and a large party at one table did make access tight for the first 15 minutes.

The menu is varied (American standard) but our meals were good. My BBQ cheeseburger was as I like it and very tasty. the side of cole slaw as enormous and had to be shared. My wife's steak was done just fine. the accompanying broccoli was a bit overdone but quite edible.

Service was timely and pleasant. We've been here before and would return. This is our pick of eateries in town.

1  Thank Jandar
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We recently stopped for an early dinner at this joint, which is located right across the street from the Cannon Falls Winery. We were expecting standard bar food, but were pleasantly surprised to find some truly excellent Baja Fish Tacos. Each order included 3 large tacos -- too much for my wife to finish -- and the salmon was cooked perfectly. The two other people in our group ordered a french dip sandwich and a shrimp salad, which also got great reviews. The staff was very friendly and engaging, and they have a nice selection of unusual beers on tap. We'll definitely be visiting this place again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Fish tacos were excellent. Old world charm. Cozy and familiar. Service was excellent! Loved the mixed drinks-generous in their pours.