“Great Old Fashioned Bakery/Coffee Shop”

Herman's Bakery Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Cambridge
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Try the Cinnamon Cylinder Bread. It is the greatest for French Toast. Great selection and good prices.

Reviewed May 13, 2009

I was having a surprise 40th b-day party for my husband - they helped me design and place my order so it would be ready by party time - and it was! Cake looked and tasted wonderful! Am now planning my daughters grad party and will be calling on them again!!

Reviewed February 8, 2009

Herman's is a must-stop when you're in downtown Cambridge. Tucked into the store fronts on Main Street, you walk in to be greeted by the "candy striped" employees, who are the most friendly around. Their baked goods are delicious, from their cakes to their pastries to their bread. We have yet to have lunch there, because they are generally very busy when we go by.

My favorite thing about them is that they sell tiny pastries. So when my husband insists that we stop, I can just get a little pastry to indulge in without worry about blowing any "diets."

Reviewed January 6, 2009

The best bakery around...where you also almost always run into someone you know.