“Terrible!!”

Pizza Pub
Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I came into the resturant at 1235 pm and it was freezing cold. I ordered cheese bread and a cup of soup,the soup was Luke warm, cheese bread was fine. At the same time I ordered my pizza, a small pepperoni, and a pub special no green olives. The place had 2 other tables which one was eating and the other had all ready ordered there food. We waited till 1:20 before asking where our food was, the other table sitting behind us complained their pizza was burned so she put in another one for them at this time, '1: 15, he decided after 15 mins to just leave and told them we could just have his pizza that was coming out. We got our pizza finally at 1:40 and the guy who left his pizza for us come out right behind ours. 2 other tables came in while we where waiting 1 ordered burgers ate and left. The other table came in and sat down looked at menus ordered pizza and got their pizza and ate also be for we did. I ended up asking for it to go since my child who is 2 was done waiting any longer. We left at 1:40. When I arrived home my pizza had green olives on it, and the meat lover pizza the guy said we could have was soggy on the bottom. Not even a sorry at the end. Very disappointed!!

There are newer reviews for Pizza Pub

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is your average pizza pub. The food is good but it is the waitstaff that bring the restaurant above average. The waitstaff is friendly and attentive. Good place to bring the family.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Can't go wrong with beer and pizza! Great selection of beer and great tasting pizza.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Won't go back. Have been there a few times and it used to be great. The food is very good and the portions are huge, but they are so under staffed that we have had to wait to have the tables cleaned off for up to 10 minutes. It may have improved I really hope cause the food is worth it. Fun family place when it's run well. So sorry, about this review but really needs improvement over the last 2 times I ate there. It took so long they had to buy my meal for me!

Reviewed July 16, 2011

My family always looks forward to eating at the pizza pub. You can find cheaper pizza out there, but the quality at the pizza pub is second to none!