“Best of rural Minnesota”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Caledonia
Betsy's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Caledonia B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I love being able to escape traditional hotels. I have stayed at Betsy's B and B several trips and enjoyed my stay every time. Whether I am alone for business (worth the drive from La Crosse) or travelling with my children (having kitchen access is awesome) I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Book early if you need the whole house.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank spethmom

Been to Betsy's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!