Trail's End Resort & Campground
Grand Ely Lodge(Ely)(Great Value!)
$150
Priceline
Motel Ely Budget Host(Ely)(Great Value!)
$95
Adventure Inn(Ely)(Great Value!)
$90
Travelocity
$112
TripAdvisor
Kettle Falls Hotel(Voyageurs National Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Trails End Resort is a great and relaxing place to be. Brought the kids with and they had a great time, with the paddle boats and going out fishing and just enjoying the wilderness. The fish were really biting, caught a few big ones. Went out on beautiful Echo lake and also drove over to Crane Lake and went for a great boat ride all the way to kettle falls. The cabin was spacious and cozy, the kids had fun at dawn playing hide and go seek with the other kids that were there. Everyone that was staying there and working there were great, very friendly people. Tom and Dawn are great owners and are very kind people. The food in the bar was excellent, from the broasted chicken to the hamburgers to the nice and juicy prime rib sandwhich, they were all great. If you leave there hungry there is something wrong with you. The workers and owners Tom and Dawn were right there if you needed help with anything. I would and will for sure return next year or maybe even go up during deer hunting season. I heard that it is alot of fun snowmobiling up there in the winter and I want to return to find out for myself. It was very beautiful up at Trails End, the 5 1/2 hour drive was way worth the trip. Thank you so much Trails End for making mine and the kids' vacation a wonderful experience.
Carrie

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Just got back from a snowmobile weekend, they have REALLY nice cabins. The food was great. Trails had plenty of snow on them and the owners Tom and Dawn were very accommodating. I'll be back.

Tommy G
Carver, MN

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I have been going up to Trails End Resort & Campground for the better part of ten years now. I have found the owners Tom & Dawn very hospitable,and accomindating,as well with their staff. They all make you feel like family and go out of there way to make your stay enjoyable.We have been up there in all different seasons from fishing opener to deer hunting and yes even snowmobiling there great trail system they have up there.
The food is out standing and the cabins are very well maintained and clean. I can't say enough good about this place except, I will definitly be back up there soon. ( I Hope)

Room Tip: all of the cabins are great,the lodge rooms are ok but can be a little noisy being rite next to the bar room wall.
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Just got back from a long weekend snowmobiling up in gods country. We stayed at Trails End. The cabins were very clean and comfortable. The food at the lodge was unbelievable. We had everything from breakfast to dinner and can't say enough about how good it was. I'm still not sure what my favorite was...prime rib, rib or burgers. They were all good.

The owners Tom and Donna maid us feel very welcome and went out of their way to help us.

Beware of the Long Island Tea's (num num)

Great Resort!

2  Thank Curt M
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This was our 6th year at Trails End Resort. There is a total of 20 of us that rent cabins with kids ranging from babies - 32. They all take time off work to come to Trails End. They love this resort and the fishing on Echo Lake. The cabins are clean and their lawn is immaculate. They have a great big lawn where the big and little kids can play ball and other games. This place is a home away from home. If you are looking for a nice and relaxing place in northern MN this is place to go. Tom and Dawn could not be more friendly and accomodating . Our families look forward to this trip every year.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family