“Fantastic Burgers, Excellent Beer”
Review of Jl Beers

Jl Beers
Order Online
Ranked #12 of 138 Restaurants in Burnsville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a great place to chill with family and friends, eat fantastic burgers, and enjoy a variety of beers. Delicious homemade fries top the meal. No hard alcohol served here, but you won't miss it. The service is great. Staff is efficient and friendly. TV's are tuned to your favorite sports team.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

My husband I love to go here for a quick meal. Hand made burgers, fries and fresh cut potato chips. We have never had a bad burger here. Friendly staff and a lot of beer to choose from. They it, you may lime it as well as we do

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2019

My boyfriend and I went to J L Beers in Burnsville for date night. We went about 4:30pm, the customer business started low. We sat ourselves (no hostess that we saw). It was nice environment, we were able to easily talk to one another while sitting at the bar. The world poker tournament was on tv with subtitles. The bartender was our waiter and he was extremely knowledgeable of all the various taps they offer. The food is amazing! The menu is al el carte. There is patio seating available. All the staff we interacted with were very professional and polite.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

We don't have enough good things to say about this place. Whenever we are in the area we detour into Burnsville just to visit JL Beers. They have great food and I love that I can make my own flight of beers and ciders. We have visited both when the place was dead and when there was a line out the door and in both settings staff was polite and friendly, food was fast to arrive, and we've never felt rushed. If you're a garlic fan I would highly recommend the garlic parmesan fries. I hate when you pay for a fry upgrade and receive a measly amount of seasoning. You definitely won't experience that here. Atmosphere is good, napkins are plentiful, bathrooms are clean, beer is cold. What else could you need?

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

If you want to relive your childhood when you were 16 months old sitting on a high chair with you legs dangling over the edge, then this place is for you!! Couple this with the expensive, average tasting food and mediocre service, you’ll be a happy baby.

Date of visit: May 2019