“recently redone, very friendly”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The reservation people were very helpful. The front desk staff were wonderful and welcoming. The front area has been redone with a fireplace and nicely decorated. The room was clean, beds good. The location is great 35W/35E intersection ... you can get anywhere from here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Bobbie S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your great comments! I was very glad to hear you enjoyed our staff and your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The rooms were adequate, beds less comfortable than the Hampton Inn next door.
We stayed with a group of people on Dec. 30th. Paid cash for our rooms and also a $50 deposit, in cash, for each room. At check out we were told that our deposit was given to others in our party. They never got it. We figure the girl behind the counter went home $100 richer. The manager was to call us about this - no call. Left a voicemail for the manager the following day. No call. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Our closet in the room had a sock in it that was not ours - it must have been there from the previous guests.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Bobbie S, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to talk with you about this situation and letting me clarify what occurred. I would like the opportunity to let our potential guests know that your deposit was found to be with your friend, and was not taken by a staff member. I apologize as well for the lack of housekeeping as you stated in your review. This issue has been addressed with the appropriate staff members. Next time you are in the area, be sure to give me a call or send me an email, and I would be glad to work out a deal for the next stay. Thank you again.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Our family booked a block of rooms at the Fairfield Inn so that we could attend the funeral of our sister. We occupied 6 rooms at the hotel for a week, then added on three more the day of the service. EVERYONE was so friendly, caring and assisted our every need. We each received an "extra soft" box of tissues in our room with a note of sympathy! One employee held the breakfast a few minutes longer to accompany a family member driving in. The maintenance man was able to assist at the front desk when we needed to check on something. Towels were available whenever we asked, as was bedding. The hotel is extremely clean, modern and comfortable. The morning breakfast buffet is more than adequate with many healthy selections. When I travel to this area again for a future wedding, I will gladly make another reservation. Thanks to this amazing staff who took great care of us.

Room Tip: All rooms were quiet. The halls and walls are well insulated.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Bobbie S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic review. We care deeply about our guests and the impressions that we leave on our consumers. It's our livelihood and what separates us from any other hotel. We look forward to seeing next time!

Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay. Friendly staff and nice property.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

Any issues I had while staying were promptly taken care of with a smile and great attitude.

Once again if you're looking for a great place to stay with friendly staff and a great atmosphere then this is the right place for you.

• Stayed: November 2012

It was our pleasure!!! We were so happy to assist you and your family during your very difficult time. We look forward to seeing you again. All the best!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This Fairfield was good from top to bottom, clean, quiet, comfortable...for the money a good buy.

South of the city and near shopping and good restaurants, good for the Mall of America. We were visiting family on the South side of Minneapolis so this was a good location for us. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. This close to 35W, so very convenient for travel. The staff was excellent and went out of their way to be be helpful and provide good service.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Bobbie S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! I truly appreciate all your great comments. I was so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you on your next trip to the Twin Cities!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our family of 4 stay just one night at this hotel while traveling through for business. It has the best hotel pillows that I have ever slept on. Not very busy when we were there so it was very quite. The pool is a typical hotel pool with nothing fancy but it was clean and quite. The breakfast was a great selection and very nice seating.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review! Our renovations have brought such great changes to our hotel, and I am so glad that our guests are enjoying it. Marriott requires both feather and featherless pillows in all the rooms, so we are sure to match all of our guests pillow needs. I have passed your nice comments onto my staff for all to read. Thank you again, and we'll see you next time around!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We got our room before shopping at the Burnsville Mall. 1st gal seemed surprised I wanted to see the room first, but did allow me to see it. I was pleased enough to stay. I feel it was a bit over priced but it was very close to the Mall. Breakfast was simple but the room was clean and the gal very friendly and elpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Carol,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I hope you found some great deals while shopping! How come I was invited on this shopping trip? :) We would be so happy if you would consider us again the next time you come into town. Happy Holidays to you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnsville
AmericInn Burnsville
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley
Quality Inn Lakeville
Quality Inn Lakeville
#3 of 4 in Lakeville

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville? Share your experiences!