“Heading home”

Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Burnsville
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Got a late start heading home from Minneapolis and booked a room at this Hampton Inn from the road.

It did not disappoint. It met all expectations that one has for Hampton Inn quality and amenities. My son and I arrived late and were warmly welcomed by Bob the night manager. I noticed that another reviewer took the time to mention Bob as well. He's an extremely helpful and enthusiastic fellow. He inquired if I was a Hilton Honors member and found my membership information online when I couldn't produce my card. As a HH member we were offered bottled drinks and snacks that we took to our room.

It had been an extremely long day and Bob made the check-in experience a real pleasure. The hotel was clean and quiet. Our room was comfortable and the beds were great. The breakfast was typical fare that you would expect: Scrambled eggs, the waffle machine, various pastries, juices and coffee.

Our stay was a short one, just one night. It's unlikely that I'll return to that area but wouldn't hesitate to book a room there again if I happened to be close by. Thanks again to Bob for making us feel at home.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kevin P

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The staff, cleanliness of the hotel, complimentary breakfast, comfortable room, and indoor pool all met or exceeded my expectations. It's a nice place to stay if your travels bring you to Burnsville. We had a basketball tournament in the area and I asked the staff if they could accommodate a later check-out. Without hesitation they invited me to take the little bit of extra time our family needed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Hotel was very clean and staff quite friendly and helpful. I would recommend a stay there if your traveling in the area. Did not have time to take advantage of the pool area & breakfast. Check in was quick and effecient. Close to several restraunts.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

What a great reception I received after traveling and arriving after midnight! Welcomed as an Hilton Honors members, was Guest of the Day, fantastic sleep on great bed, quiet room. THANKS to Bob for his welcome and goodies.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Breaskfast was late a couple of mornings, no milk one morning had to wait. When your waiting it slows you down to get to where your going in the morning. Wrappers from making coffee in the rooms were left on the table and not picked up while cleaning the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Larry R,
Thank you for leaving us with your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that our complimentary breakfast did not meet your expectations. I will share your concerns with my breakfast staff to ensure any deficiencies have been corrected. I also apologize that your room was not thoroughly cleaned. I will address that with my housekeeping staff as well. Please allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next visit to Burnsville.

Megan D.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Bob was working the front desk at the Hampton Inn and he was an exceptional employee. He gave us a very warm welcome and accomodated all of our needs. The room was very nice and Bob even made us some fresh tea. I can not thank Bob enough for making our stay so hospitable. Thank you to Bob and the Hampton Inn Burnsville!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Front Desk staff was very friendly. Comp. breakfast was good with a lot of options. Manager had a welcome letter in the room upon arrival. It made me feel valued and important to them. Hotel is close to the interstate with several restaurants nearby. Would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnsville
Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn
AmericInn Burnsville
AmericInn Burnsville
#3 of 9 in Burnsville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley
GrandStay Hotel & Conference Apple Valley

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Burnsville? Share your experiences!