“Some improvements have been made”

Cam Ranh Bay Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The restaurant is undergoing a remodeling project — nearly complete. This is a big improvement aesthetically. The food is okay but has suffered in the last few years. The original owners left a tough act to follow. The hot and spicy chicken is still top notch; I was disappointed in the nuoc mam cham that accompanied the egg rolls.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Visited with colleagues grab some Pho for lunch. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. Have an extensive lunch menu with Vietnamese and Chinese food options. My Special Pho was very good and tasty.

Would recommend the restaurant to friends and family.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We love this restaurant. The food is delicious and our daughters love the chicken skewers with rice noodles. The food tastes fresh and we love getting the lunch special when we are there for lunches. They have some fish tanks, which help keep our 2 and 4 year old occupied while the food is being made. I had to say when we visited, but we've been coming here for a number of years and it's often requested as the restaurant to go to by our daughters.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

While I've eaten here many times at night I'd never had their lunch special..I had a spring roll ( 75 cents extra), egg drop soup with pork, chicken & vegetables, fried rice and a sugar ball all for $6.95 Wow and quality is better than most. I like how any and all staff get you tea or anything else you need..the only thing I missed were the little oranges they give you at night.

1  Thank MinnScooter
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The staff was very pleasant and courteous. wide selection of food. We felt poor ambiance, Food was oily and salty. priced moderate to high.............