“Just ok”

Olive Garden
Ranked #31 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I always go into the Olive Garden hoping for the best and I usually come out feeling like I ate a plate of garlic. Sure the salads and breadsticks are good, but I often feel like all the pasta ends up tasting the same with the only variation being red sauce versus white.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The last two visits to this restaurant have been frustrating. They tell you they will seat you in X minutes and it was double for both. The most recent visit they lost our name and if I hadn't asked, we would have waited even longer. It is all kids checking people in and seating people. They need a responsible adult up front. The previous visit we waited 1.5 hours for a large table when one was open the entire time. They said they didn't have waiters for it. It was a Saturday night, the busiest night of the week, and they don't have waiters for all the tables? We were told we would be given two free appetizers and then were charged for them. The food is always good, but the management needs to do a better job of customer service. I don't think we will be going back anytime soon.

1  Thank shwebs
Reviewed September 9, 2010

We eat here everyday, and everytime we stay in Burnsville, its just that good. Aaron was our waiter and was very attentive and helpful despite the place being packed! Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 29, 2010

There was a long wait outside, not unexpected on a weekend. My friend and I both ordered a parmesan encrusted steak. When they arrived her medium steak was rare. And my medium rare steak was RAW. While I have gotten overcooked meat in restaurants I have never received uncooked meat. The waiter even looked shocked. While my friend ate and I waited 15 minutes the steak finally came back out. When I cut into it again it was still completely raw inside. Raw not rare. By now my friend was done with her meal and we were late for our movie. I left with nothing but some salad and a breadstick for my rare night out dinner. You couldn't pay me to go back to this restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 23, 2009

I don't think this Olive Garden is any different than any other one. It might not be the highest quality Italian you can find, but I like the ample portions and the free salad and breadsticks.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook